You'd love to listen to your child play beautiful music on the piano, but you...
- are concerned with putting your child at risk by visiting local piano studios for lessons
- juggle multiple kids (PLUS maybe even working from home)
- have a busy schedule, so learning from home is easier
Then online instruction may be right for you. Opposite to what you may think, online lessons are just as good, if not better, than in-person lessons, and your child will be inspired to learn just like many of my other students!
"I would definitely recommend her to anyone."
I'm a music nerd with a passion for teaching kids piano.
As a mom, I know we want our kids to feel safe, be successful, and learn and grow without overwhelm. For over six years, I've taught hundreds of lessons to students in a way that keeps them engaged, avoids overwhelm, and encourages a deep sense of pride, accomplishment, and confidence.
Look, I know there are a million piano teachers out there for you to choose from, but I don't just teach piano. I make learning life skills fun through piano. Each lesson includes concepts that apply to other areas of life including posture, discipline, communication, and emotional control.
Why Choose Me?
I offer a fun and interactive approach to learning piano that:
- Kids enjoy! As a mom with over 6 years of teaching kids piano, I patiently teach proven techniques that help kids learn at their pace so they look forward to their lessons!
- Keep kids safe. With the new "covid normal," parents can still support their child to learn piano AND have peace of mind knowing their child is learning from the safety of their own home.
- Save parents time. No more hassles of driving your child to a lesson, down-time during a lesson, and drive time home! Plus, piano lessons can easily be fit into even the busiest of schedules without juggling all the other obligations and commitments.
- Shows measurable results. Parents of my students love that my lessons are specifically designed for kids, so they stay engaged AND keep moving forward at the best pace that works for them.
We have three program options to choose from:
1. Video Instruction only
2. Video Instruction + Live Group Lessons
3. Video Instruction + Live Private Lessons
All options use the fun, feature-filled Tonara app!
*Climb the Leaderboard
*and much more!Join Membership
"blessing to our family."
~Kim & Ash
Next Session Starts Soon!
"We are looking forward to a new year of lessons!"